Metro "I Cannot Blame God that I Came Through Bola Tinubu" - Daughter

Vunderkind

Social Member
Iyaloja General, Chief Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, daughter of former Lagos State governor, Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu, has denied using her father’s influence to get things.

She also faulted the government’s list of delegates to the national conference, saying that it does not adequately cater for market people. She spoke with journalists in Lagos.

In her interview with Guardian Nigeria, she said emphatically that she wasn't Iyaoja because of her father's influence:
"That is not right and my office has nothing to do with my father. He is a politician and I am a market woman. Those who said my father imposed me on the association don’t know how he opposed the idea initially. Like I said earlier, when people started saying that Tinubu’s daughter did this or did that, I am not Tinubu’s only child. He has other children. I am the Iyaloja and I should be address in that capacity.

My father is a disciplinarian. You will never see any of his children going out of their way to step on people’s toes because he is a politician."

Click here to read the full interview

Source: Guardian Newspaper

Attachments

• Tinubu-Ojo.jpg
    Tinubu-Ojo.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 13
Back