Entertainment I Considered Suicide After Assaulting Rihanna – Chris Brown

kemi

Social Member
Chris Brown says he considered suicide after assaulting then girlfriend Rihanna before the Grammys in 2009 according to BBC.

In a trailer for his new documentary Welcome To My Life, the R&B singer says their relationship was "like a fantasy" but he felt like a 'monster' afterwards.

"I went from being on top of the world, number one songs and kind of being like America's sweetheart to being public enemy number one," he says.

richris.jpg

Chris Brown was sentenced to five years of probation following the assault.

It ended last year after a judge said the star had completed all his requirements and officially closed the case.

He said: ”I felt like a f***ing monster. ”I was thinking about suicide and everything else. I wasn’t sleeping, I wasn’t eating. I just was getting high.”

And the 26-year-old star’s mother, Joyce Hawkins, admitted the incident marked the ”worst day” of her life. In a trailer for Chris’ upcoming documentary ‘Welcome to My Life’, she said: ”That was the worst day of my life and probably his life. ”I felt like I was going to lose my child.”

As the trailer draws to a close, he said: ”If there was ever a doubt in your mind that Chris Brown was done, he was finished? I wouldn’t bet on it.” A release date has yet to be set for the documentary, which features contributions from the likes of Jamie Foxx, Usher, Jennifer Lopez and Mary J. Blige.

Back