Metro I Have Killed Over 100 Men, Rendered 70 Impotent - Prostitute Confesses

M

mrsam

A 36-year-old Ghanaian prostitute, Katrine Obenewaa has confessed to killing over 100 men and rendering no fewer than 70 impotent. She made the shocking confession while speaking to Ghanaian radio station, Bryt FM.

Katrine was reportedly introduced into prostitution by a Nigerian, Elizabeth Opeyemi when she was very young.

She said, “I used to be a local prostitute until I met Miss Elizabeth Opeyemi, a sex worker from Nigeria, who connected me and helped spread my business to neighboring countries like Benin, Togo, Burkina Faso. Opeyemi and I were friends for eight years. I was able to buy two separates six-bed room apartments from the monies I made through my sex business and now own a lot of other landed properties from this same sex business.”

Katrina said the greed for money made her go for spiritual backup which later turned to be her worst decision.

''After I visited my spiritualist, anytime a man sleeps with me, he loses his life afterwards. He explained that that is the price I have to pay for my wealth and it is irreversible. Over 100 men I have slept with have died and 70 more rendered impotent''

Katrine also said she’s having a big regret over the whole situation, saying “though I have acquired the needed wealth one could desire for in life, am still not a happy person because of this predicament in my life.”

Attachments

• prostitute.jpg
    prostitute.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 44
Back