Politics I'm A Prophet, Fayose Makes New Shocking Prediction

P

ProfRem

The controversial Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has made new shocking prediction.

According to the Cable, Fayose said that Yahaya Bello, his Kogi state counterpart, would soon be removed from office.

The governor stated this while delivering a lecture entitled ‘Journalism and Politics: Two Sides of A Coin’,an event organised by the Oyo state chapter of the Nigerian Union of Journalists to commemorate the World Press Freedom Day.

Fayose, describing himself as a prophet who has never lost any battle, said: “Whatever I say is divine… The next to happen is the removal of Kogi state governor… I have not lost a battle in my life.”

fayoseeEkiti.jpg

He noted that many people are afraid to speak the truth.

However, he stressed that he would rather die than shy away from the truth.

It was not the first time when the outspoken governor of Ekiti state shocked Nigerians. In December 2015, he came up with unbelievable prophecies for Nigeria in 2016. He said that corruption under President Buhari would be on the increase, poverty in the nation would be at its highest in history.

He also predicted that power generation would drop, while 6.7 million Nigerians would lose their jobs. Speaking about the missing Chibok girls, he said: “In 2016, our girls will never come back because the BBOG people has started enjoying the booty.

A prophet indeed, you can never be a prophet. Also,don't brag that you have never lost any battle. Every thing concerning you is in the hands of God Almighty, so don't brag.

Back