Metro Innoson CEO Speaks From Detention, Reveals Why EFCC Is Fighting Him

M

mrsam

Chief Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson Group of Companies has opened up on his arrest by the Economic and financial crimes commission, EFCC on Tuesday morning.

Chukwuma says that the EFFC is being used by Guaranty trust bank(GT bank) to intimidate him.

In a statement to Vanguard from his detention room in the Enugu branch of the commission, he revealed that the Bank owed him an undisclosed sum of money which a court had ruled in his favour.

He said, “But instead of the Bank to pay me my money, they are using EFCC to intimidate me,”.

He promised to give full details to the public on his encounter with the anti-graft agency.

However, a representative of the EFCC, Mr. Chris Oluka, told newsmen that Chukwuma put up resistance to arrest. “He did put up some resistance by using some trucks to block our way to his residence but we finally arrested him,”.

Attachments

• innoson.JPG
    innoson.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 32
Antigraft agencies and others have always been used as a tool to bully the weak but i will wait for Gt to respond. I am surprised that innoson motors is not that powerful but there are levels to power

Back