Entertainment Jenifa's Diaries: Funke Akindele Part Ways With 'Toyo Baby'

L

LequteMan

Olayode Juliana, widely known as 'Toyo Baby' has been cut out of Jenifa's Diaries according to Linda Ikeji's Blog.

Reports say Juliana was cut from production after she had a disagreement with Funke Akindele-Bello.

They've now gone their separate ways, LIB says.

Furthermore, people who are familiar with the matter said it became slightly more obvious after Juliana was significantly absent at events/parties that held in Funke's mansion in Lekki, Lagos unlike her other former co-stars.

It's unknown if they'll get back together eventually as filming has already begun for the latest season of Jenifa's Diaries.

Attachments

• Jenifa-1.png
    Jenifa-1.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 24
How will the series be without Toyo?

@airstar, what do you have to say? :)
They should sort whatever differences they have and continue the series. Everyone in the movie has his/her own unique acting skills which has made them relevant in the series. I doubt if there's anyone dat can fill her space except her character of the story ends. I still feel they should reconcile their differences especially for the roles the two has played in the series and for the sake of their fans.

Jenifa's diary became too tiresome for me to watch I think the season is becoming too much #justmyopinion
Ahan. They're only just on season 5 na. They can do more than that. We even have series that extend up to 12 seasons.

I think Jenifa can reach 10 seasons, they only need to have a good story and fantastic acting.

Ahan. They're only just on season 5 na. They can do more than that. We even have series that extend up to 12 seasons.

I think Jenifa can reach 10 seasons, they only need to have a good story and fantastic acting.
Lol, they are in currently shooting season 9 sir, while season 8 is showing:), but season 8 is kinda boring

Lol, they are in currently shooting season 9 sir, while season 8 is showing:), but season 8 is kinda boring

Thanks. :)
Feels like 5 seasons to me though. Has the series being on for more than 5-6 years?

Back