Politics Jonathan Was a Sectional President But Buhari is a Nigerian President - Shehu Sani Attacks Fayose

A

abujagirl

Senator Shehu Sani has blasted Governor Ayo Fayose for calling President Muhammadu Buhari "President of Northern Nigeria".

shehu sani.jpg
READ: Appointments: Fayose Condemns Buhari's 'Northernization of Nigeria'

Speaking to THE CABLE, Sani who represents Kaduna Central Senatorial District said Fayose ''belongs to the cesspit''.

''I recognise the fundamental rights of Ekiti state governor to freedom of expression. I unreservedly condemn his divisive, inciting, provocative and mischievous tantrums and invective against President Muhammadu Buhari.

''The Ekiti governor is a relic of the old order; he represents the old Nigeria of waste, of hollow ritual of noise and nuisance. Fayose is a man suffering from political depression in the aftermath of the defeat of his patriarch Goodluck Jonathan. He is a hallucinating man of the ancient, yet to come to terms with the realities of a new dawn and new Nigeria'', Sani said.

''The Ekiti governor is a man on the loose, ready to use stones, sticks and any object to inflict harm and to be noticed. Fayose failed to stop the election of President Muhammadu Buhari by the use of false, misleading and subversive propaganda laced with lies and deceit and now resorts to firing arrows of hate, smear and distortions.''

He described Fayose as “a glorified tout, deficient in morals, character and courteousness”.

''The Ekiti governor’s utterances are unbecoming of a state governor who should symbolise, exemplify and personify national unity and peace. Fayose’s utterances are farts from a rotten road side beans meal. The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria guarantees all Nigerians the right to freely express their opinion and criticize the operations of Government. The Ekiti governor is simply on a toxic smear campaign against PMB.

''President Muhammadu Buhari is not a ‘northern president': He is a Nigerian president out to correct the wrong of the erstwhile sectional president whom the Fayoses of Nigeria supported and collaborated with.

''Fayose is a weeping and whipping boy of the dead PDP. I call on the APC Governors to appropriately respond to their peer, Fayose and return him to the cesspit pit, where he rightly belongs'', Sani added.

Back