Sports Jose Mourinho Vows To Change His Managerial Style At Chelsea

Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho has vowed to change hhis managerial style at the Stamford Bridge, saying “everything will be different” after serving his one stadium ban.

Mourinhoo.jpg

The 52-year old tactician will be missing when the Blues face Stoke City this weekend to continue his side's revival after suffering so much set backs since the season began.

The former Real Madrid manager ranted at the match officials in the dugout during Chelsea's loss at West Ham.

The FA published referee Jon Moss' report from the match on Friday, detailing Mourinho’s expletive-laden rant in the officials’ dressing room.

Moss’ report read: “[Mourinho] shouted that you f****** referees are weak… Wenger is right about you…you are f****** weak.”

Asked about the punishment, Mourinho told reporters: “I’ve been banned from the bench before but this is a stadium ban, stopping me working.
“It will make me change. Change everything, change everything. The dimension of my punishment, and the stadium ban that stays suspended [for comments made after the Southampton defeat], obviously affects everything.

"My answers to questions, obviously, are going to be different. The way I participate with the game, obviously, is going to be different."

Mourinho hinted that he is being treated differently to other managers, citing Jurgen Klopp’s animated reactions during Liverpool’s 3-1 win at Stamford Bridge last weekend as a “message” from the FA.

"I had a game a few days ago where I stood for 90 minutes on my side," he said. "The other manager was jumping like Michael Jordan and nothing happened.

"So, for me, I know everything is different. I have to adapt to it. I think the message that the power want to give me is more than clear."

When Mourinho was asked whether his recent punishments may force him to look abroad for another club, he added: "I don't know.

"In the future, we are going to have lots of managers with stadium bans because a stadium ban should relate to something really, really serious in terms of aggression, words I don't want to use." goal

Back