Politics Justice Oloyede Tenders Unreserved Apology to Gov. Aregbesola Over Call For Resignation

P

ProfRem

A former judge in Osun State, Justice Olamide Oloyede, has tendered an unreserved public apology for writing petition to Osun State House of Assembly, calling for the impeachment of Governor Rauf Aregbesola and his deputy, Mrs Titi Laoye Tomori, over alleged mismanagement of the state’s fund.

Oloyede was recently retired by the National Judicial Council (NJC), having been found guilty for violating judicial rules over the controversial petition.

The former judge submitted that she had not violated any section of the nation’s constitution or erred in writing the petition, during a live programme on Rave FM monitored by Nigerian Tribune.

aregbesola.JPG

According to her, “I have no regrets writing that petition. But, I think in retrospect, I have come to realise that perhaps I did employ some words and language in respect of Mr Governor and his deputy, which I ought not to have and so today I am tendering an unreserved apology, public apology for the choice of certain words, which I would not repeat.”

Back