Entertainment Kemi Olunloyo: My Father is a Moron for Apologizing to Jide Kosoko

L

LequteMan

Kemi Olunloyo, the daughter of Omololu Olunloyo, former Oyo governor, has condemned her father for apologizing to Nollywood veteran, Jide Kosoko on her behalf after she said he uses his late wives for rituals.

Kosoko had replied, denying that he used his late wives for rituals. , “…But I appreciate her father who called me and apologised. He said some other things that I may not be able to share with the public," he said.

This made Kemi to boil.

“My father Victor Omololu Olunloyo being the moron that he is reaching out to celebrities to “apologize” for what I write on social media got side-kicked this time," she said in a statement.

“The one thing about my father is that he hasn’t realized that journalism and social media criticism is MY WORK AND JOB!

“Many people don’t know but my father is a hater of media since we were young. He is a big fan of media censorship and even shut down a TV and |Radio station when he was Oyo state Governor for 90 days. BCOS radio and TV were shut down for 30 days for staff yapping and criticizing President Shagari on the air.

Attachments

• Kemi-Olunloyo.jpg
    Kemi-Olunloyo.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 20
Back