Sports Keshi can no longer move the Super Eagles forward - Amaju Pinnick

rsz_keshi_1 (1).jpg
Chairman of the Delta State Sports Commission, Amaju Pinnick has become the latest critic of Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi,questioning his ability to bring out the best from his team.

Pinnick said that he is doubtful Keshi can be able to take the Super Eagles team forward,adding that he feels Nigeria has seen his best.

Keshi has come under fire following Nigeria's disappointing 0-0 draw against Iran at the 2014 FIFA World Cup tournament,with the tactics he deployed in that game coming under scrutiny.

“I like Keshi as a person but the Eagles run up to the World cup and their first game has proven to me that Keshi has reached his limit”

“He is a national hero,I celebrate him for all he has achieved with the team in such a short time but it appears he can’t move the Eagles forward unless he improves on his abilities”

Pinnick who was a TV guest in a morning show,is also among those who picked a faulted in the substitution of Victor Moses for Shola Ameobi.

“Can you imagine Nigeria playing high balls into the opponents half, a style of play that is no longer in use in football,to make matter worst he brought out the creative Victor Moses for a Shola Amoebi who is past his prime” he was quoted as saying on Vanguard Sports.

Back