Metro Lagos: Father in Dilemma over Disappearance of 3 Children [See Photo]

P

ProfRem

Musiliu Adetoro, father of three missing children, has appealed to Governor Akinwumi Ambode of Lagos State and the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase, to help find his children after six weeks of their disappearance.

Adetoro, a commercial motorcyclist, who lives at Isawo in Ikorodu area of Lagos, made the plea in respect of his children, Miss Barakat, aged 16 and a set of twins, both males, aged 11, whom he has been catering for since he separated from their mother nearly 11 years ago.

According to him, on Saturday, March 19, 2016, Barakat was sent on an errand accompanied by his twin brothers to Olainukan Bus Stop, which is close to their residence. That was the last time he saw the three siblings, as they are nowhere to be found till date.

3Children.jpg

One of the neighbours claimed he saw Barakat with the twins in an uncompleted church building in the area, “but by the time we got there, we couldn’t find any trace of them.

“On the same day, I reported the matter at Owutu Police Station in Ikorodu and the police promised to take necessary steps to get the children back home. Meanwhile, I called their mother to inform her about the situation, thinking probably the children had gone to see her, but she claimed ignorance of their whereabouts. I have since then not been myself at all while I struggle to keep hope alive of their safe return.”

Source: Guardian

Back