World Lestina Marie Smith: 17 Year-old Girl Faces Life Jail Term for Raping Man at Knifepoint

L

LequteMan

A seventeen-year-old teenager, Lestina Marie Smith is facing a life jail term for raping a 19-year-old man at knifepoint in Michigan.

She was arraigned Tuesday on two counts of felony criminal sexual conduct, which carries a maximum penalty of life imprisonment.

According to reports, she accosted a 19-year-old man with a knife in Saginaw, pinned him to the ground and forced him to have oral and vaginal sex with her.

Smith was held without bail in the Saginaw County Jail, Michigan.

lestina marie smith.PNG

She is next due to appear in court on 3 February, for a hearing to determine probable cause.

The alleged victim's identity has not been revealed, nor have further details of the alleged attack.

UK Independent

Last edited by a moderator:
One girl with knife raped a guy.....abegiiiiiiiiiiiii.....say something else....so wat was d guy doing when she was pounding him...Mourn with fear abi pleasure...lol..dis gist tire me

But I don't understand o how come this tiny lady have the power to hook down the guy tht older than him and started raping him .haaaaa in fact I don't know what to say right now

So between a girl of 17 years old and a Man of 19 years old who strong pass???Some news don't suppose to exit jare this one is cock and bull story,,When they were doing "Adam and Eve" shebi the girl still hold knife abii..@lequte you don fall my hand oooo.

LMAO!

We are not all the same @Azeez Taiwo. Some 17-year-old girls are stronger than some 20-year-old men.

And don't tell me a knife is not a weapon. People have been robbed of their iPhones with knives. It's not about the knife alone, facial expression, tone, many things come into play.

Don't worry. We will send the girl to you soon. So you'll have the experience first hand.

Back