Politics Libya Slave Trade: Buhari Has Not Reacted Because Most Of The Victims Are Southerners - FFK

M

mrsam

Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Aviation, on Wednesday asserted that most Nigerians sold into slavery in Libya were natives of Igbo, Edo and Yoruba.

He wrote:

Roasted alive! This is what Libyans do to sub-saharan Africans who are looking for a transit point to Europe. They sell them into slavery and either murder, mutilate, torture or work them to death. All this yet not a word of condemnation from @MBuhari or other African leaders! “75% of those sold into slavery in Libya who have their organs harvested, bodies mutilated and who are roasted like suya are from southern Nigeria. “They are mostly Igbo, Edo and Yoruba. U see why Buhari’s evil regime don’t care? They are not Fulani herdsmen”- Paul Achalla.”

ffk tweet.JPG

Attachments

• fani.jpg
    fani.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
hmm, but yesterday I read and saw footage of about 230 nigerians returned from libya. I wasnt sure if it was a recent footage till this morning, some govts are working behind the scenes. I am eating a crow saying this but kudos to the FG, they should sha work on bringing others and making Nigeria better cos thats the problem

hmm, but yesterday I read and saw footage of about 230 nigerians returned from libya. I wasnt sure if it was a recent footage till this morning, some govts are working behind the scenes. I am eating a crow saying this but kudos to the FG, they should sha work on bringing others and making Nigeria better cos thats the problem

So you are indirectly saying Sai Baba is working :)

Back