Entertainment Linda Ikeji - I get Alot of Marriage Proposals But ..

A

abujagirl

Linda Ikeji in an interview with The Nation Newspaper reveals that she's not single because there's a general scarcity of men but simply because the kind of man she wants is scarce.

linda ikeji.jpg

The blogger also revealed that she's getting alot of proposals. ''I’m getting quite a lot. People say that when you’re successful, men run away. It’s a lie. That is when they chase you the more. But unfortunately I haven’t seen what I’m looking for. It was my birthday and I just wanted to talk about it.''

''I keep telling people. It’s not that men are scarce. They are not scarce. The type of men that some of us are looking for are scarce. If I want to get married next week, I can. I want a man that I can look up to. Somebody that inspires me, somebody that will push me, motivate me; somebody who has had some success in his own career. I’m inspired by successful people. I can’t wait to meet someone like Tyler Perry.

''No, I can’t marry a poor guy and I’m being honest about it. He doesn’t have to be rich but let him be successful in his own way.

''When I was 30, my standards were extremely high. But I wasn’t really looking. I was just so focused on work because I’ve always been so ambitious. I wasn’t focused on marriage and kids and I felt like that would draw me back. So I wanted to just do my stuff. It was just recently that I started asking myself some questions. That I started thinking about it. Now, I have only three criteria.

''He must be successful. He must be a good man in the sense that he has to be very supportive of what I do. If he tries to stifle me, I’m out. The third one, is the one that likes to eat groceries well (laughs).

In marriage you can't get all the qualities you desire, however when the guy possess half of the qualities, you move on because of time. For your information you can't get the exact man like you early mentioned, now is the best opportunity for you to get married because anytime from now you beautiful will begin to depreciate. Finally, my kind deed advice is get married to earn and gain respect,stop waiting time.

Madam Linda,
"He must be successful." - Good, you can't marry unsuccessful person and you have made me to understand that no successful person was among the 'list'.

"He must be a good man in the sense that he has to be very supportive of what I do". - Are you a good Madam? If you are a good lady and your ways are pure, you'd get a good man of your heart desire or make him a good man.

"If he tries to stifle me, I’m out." - There you go.... Keep bragging

"The third one, is the one that likes to eat groceries well (laughs)." - Okay Madam, we understand you have limited time to eat cook for the potential hubby. Hopefully, he will understands more of this.

On a lighter mood, I think you need to stay focus and bow to get the 'good man' you desired.

But those proposals are April foul proposal, sooner than later, married men will start knocking.

All the best!!!

Where are my Goons @airstar @Samguine @Oluogunjobi @ese @kemi :)

Madam Linda,
"He must be successful." - Good, you can't marry unsuccessful person and you have made me to understand that no successful person was among the 'list'.

"He must be a good man in the sense that he has to be very supportive of what I do". - Are you a good Madam? If you are a good lady and your ways are pure, you'd get a good man of your heart desire or make him a good man.

"If he tries to stifle me, I’m out." - There you go.... Keep bragging

"The third one, is the one that likes to eat groceries well (laughs)." - Okay Madam, we understand you have limited time to eat cook for the potential hubby. Hopefully, he will understands more of this.

On a lighter mood, I think you need to stay focus and bow to get the 'good man' you desired.

But those proposals are April foul proposal, sooner than later, married men will start knocking.

All the best!!!

Where are my Goons @airstar @Samguine @Oluogunjobi @ese @kemi :)
theres nothing wrong with Number two, Girls dont like men that try to suffocate them abeg,, we want to breathe. BTW lindas list is really short, mine is a novel.

Back