Entertainment Linda Ikeji, Nigerian Celebrity Blogger, Spoils Dad, Siblings and Cousin With Trip to Dubai

Linda Ikeji, popular blogger and entrepreneur recently decided to give her dad, siblings and cousin a treat and this was achieved by taking them all on a trip to Dubia where they had fun and shared exciting moments.

The blogger shared photos from the Dubai vacation and noted that her mum could not join them for the trip as she was in the United States attending to matters of a personal nature.

To help her fans identify each member of her family in Dubai, Ikeji captioned the first image by saying, "I'm currently in Dubai and some of you have been asking for pics. Here are a few. I'm here with my dad (left), my famous younger sister..hehe..Laura Ikeji (2nd left), my only brother Peks (by my left), another younger sister, Sandra (in yellow), and my cousin, Valentine (right). That's me in all-gray. I usually don't bother with make up when I travel. I don't see the point... Lol."
View photos below:

#LindaIkeji #LindaIkejiFamily #LindaIkejiFamilyDubai

Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (1).jpg

Laura Ikeji.jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (2).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (3).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (4).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (5).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (6).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (7).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (8).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (9).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (10).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (11).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (12).jpg Linda Ikeji and family visit Dubai (13).jpg

Back