Metro Man Sells Daughter, Neighbor to Raise Funds for Father-in-law's Burial Ceremony

L

LequteMan

An artisan living in Lagos, Kingsley Oriaku, has been arrested for selling one of his five children, a one-and-a-half-year-old girl, Chimamada Oriaku and his neighbour’s seven-year-old son, Gabriel Yanga.

suspek.JPG

He said he used the N310,000 he realised from the sale of the two children for the burial of his father-in-law.

The 37-year-old Abia State indigene sold his daughter in September for N190,000 to the operator of an orphanage home in his home state through a self-acclaimed evangelist, Adaeze Obi.

He kidnapped the boy two days later and sold him for N120,000. He was linked with one one Loveth Nwako by Obi.

They got arrested in November by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos State Command, Ikeja, where Yanga’s parents reported the case.

I dont have words biko , sell your child and neighbors to bury your father in law????

It's your people o, Ese. I was gobsmacked when I saw it. Why do people always want to flaunt and boast of what they don't have??!!!!!

It's your people o, Ese. I was gobsmacked when I saw it. Why do people always want to flaunt and boast of what they don't have??!!!!!
Purely a foolish man and there should be more to it beyond the fathers in law parry.

Back