Entertainment Mercy Aigbe: Two Weeks After Separation, Lanre Gentry Shows Off New Lover [PHOTO]

kemi

Social Member
Less than two weeks after he separated from his wife and was accused of wife battery, Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe's estranged husband, has shown off a new woman as the new love of his life.

SEE HIS POST BELOW:

gentry new lover.PNG

Hummm! why some women appear so cheap like that?
Claiming is choice, a man dump d mother of his children nd u
just jump in immediately to fill d cap without feeling a shame.....which means..
It is all ur doing that..... Mercy left her matrimonial home nd u think u live happily....... enjoy......

This shows that Lanre was @ fault since he lacks the manliness to man up and make-up his home. That is what a man who puts his home first does,not jumping over to new love,it is kinda irresponsibility

Definitely he's been cheating along all these while, if not, maybe he's just trying to make mercy jealous. Hmmmmm nevertheless, it's none of our business, na una two Sabi. But new love watch ur head ooo

with or without, life goes on. you don't expect him to marry the wife that sent him to jail. before you criticize me, will your family accept such woman back? even though he was truly at fault.. it should be sorted out within the family.
because she's a celebrity, she got the media a talking point.

Somebody cannot even find a new love in peace again without Nigerians criticizing :D

I hear the Teni is his brother's wife though

I tut they ave settled. Wen the wife said she is coming back because of her kids. How come this news am hearing now. This matter don dey more complicated oo

I tut they ave settled. Wen the wife said she is coming back because of her kids. How come this news am hearing now. This matter don dey more complicated oo
Wha kind come back Is that:? After she sent her husband to prison. Directly or indirectly. If Mr Lanre Gentry has been your brother, will you allow him have the woman back.

Back