Sports Mikel Obi to Leave Chelsea for Another EPL Club - Daily Mail

L

LequteMan

According to a report from Daily Mail, Mikel Obi could leave Chelsea football club at the end of the season.

Excerpt:

John Mikel Obi looks to be on his way out of Chelsea.

The Nigerian midfielder, 29, is the second-longest serving player at Stamford Bridge but has found himself frozen out — and with his contract expiring, no fresh talks are planned.

Antonio Conte has not picked Mikel in a matchday squad and having been first choice under just six months ago, the Nigerian is now as low as sixth or seventh in his midfield pecking order.

The pair have not discussed the contract situation, although Mikel is settled in London with his girlfriend and children and may look to stay in the Premier League if he does leave.

Read full report

Attachments

• John-Obi-Mikel-during-the-pre-season-friendly-against-Rapid-Vienna.jpg
    John-Obi-Mikel-during-the-pre-season-friendly-against-Rapid-Vienna.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 20
I thought he was one of your best players? I mean you have compared him to Ozil

Ozil can never play for our reserves, not to talk of making the bench on matchday!! :D

If a world class player like Mikel cannot make the first team, it shows you the type of quality we have in our first eleven.

Don't compare Mikel with Ozil because Ozil is among FIFA first eleven nominee. The only club that can suit Mikel is Queens Park Rangers (QPR).

Still paining you that he rejected Man U for Chelsea? :D

Aw, c'mon! Mikel is sh*t and you know it. He has never played better than he did at the U-20 World Cup 10 years ago- and this is a glaring fact.

His mate, Messi has won 5 ballon d'ors since then. Mikel on his part, has been busy hugging and warming the bench at Chelsea. He's never contributed majorly to any trophy Chelsea won.

--------

Me, pained Mikel "snubbed" Man Utd? God forbid! Good riddance abeg!! The Carrick we got in his stead is miles ahead of him.

If Mikel doesn't like Kano Pillars, he can opt for Ifeanyi Uba FC. Heard they recently got a N150m funding, at least he go see money for pampers for his pikins.

lmaooo,
Aw, c'mon! Mikel is sh*t and you know it. He has never played better than he did at the U-20 World Cup 10 years ago- and this is a glaring fact.

His mate, Messi has won 5 ballon d'ors since then. Mikel on his part, has been busy hugging and warming the bench at Chelsea. He's never contributed majorly to any trophy Chelsea won.

--------

Me, pained Mikel "snubbed" Man Utd? God forbid! Good riddance abeg!! The Carrick we got in his stead is miles ahead of him.

If Mikel doesn't like Kano Pillars, he can opt for Ifeanyi Uba FC. Heard they recently got a N150m funding, at least he go see money for pampers for his pikins.

--------

Lol!! All this article on top Mikel. Camdan abeg

E still dey pain you. :D

Back