Entertainment Mr Eazi Sparks Ghana-Nigeria Clash on Social Network

A

abujagirl

Nigerians are angry with Mr Eazi for saying ''Ghana's influence on present day "Naija Sound" cannot be over emphasized!!!''

Mr Eazi made the comment on Twitter sparking a Nigeria Vs Ghana argument. See Screenshot of his tweet and some responses from celebrities and ordinary Nigerians:

mr e.PNG
mr e2.PNG
mr e3.PNG
mr e4.PNG
mr e5.PNG
mr e6.PNG
mr e7.PNG
mr e8.PNG
mr e9.PNG
mr e10.PNG

mr e11.PNG

mr eazi3.jpg

Naaaa, Nigerians can be petty sha! This time I think his right though. Mad over you, is a good example, I only found out it was a Nigerian song yesterday, thought it was Ghanaian. Azonto, Alkaida are songs we took from them too and popularized etc. Both countries influence each other, so yall should sleep biko.

Naaaa, Nigerians can be petty sha! This time I think his right though. Mad over you, is a good example, I only found out it was a Nigerian song yesterday, thought it was Ghanaian. Azonto, Alkaida are songs we took from them too and popularized etc. Both countries influence each other, so yall should sleep biko.
but we didn't take African Queen from them ?

If we count the number of Nigerian songs that have the Azonto beat, they cannot be more than 5. That is 5 out of the hundreds of songs we produce daily. Olamide and Wizkid were already hit makers before they jumped on the Azonto tune.

And what on Earth is Alkaida? The only one I know is the Alakada movie by Toyin Aimakhu :D

If we count the number of Nigerian songs that have the Azonto beat, they cannot be more than 5. That is 5 out of the hundreds of songs we produce daily. Olamide and Wizkid were already hit makers before they jumped on the Azonto tune.

And what on Earth is Alkaida? The only one I know is the Alakada movie by Toyin Aimakhu :D
They were hit makers but they jumped on the azonto train because it was a fantastic african beat.
Alkayida is a song/dance origintaed from there - KCEE, Harrysong, Timaya all jumped on that train too. I dont know a lot of nigerian songs but alkaida was a big deal here

Back