Politics Murray Bruce Mocks Buhari,Lawyer - ''What is the difference between Gift and Bribe? ''

A

abujagirl

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce on Wednesday threw jabs at President Muhammadu Buhari's lawyer Kola Awodein, senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), after it was reported that he gave Justice Adeniyi Ademola, during the President's certificate controversy lawsuit.

READ: Why I Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 - Buhari’s Lawyer Opens Up

Murray-Bruce on Wednesday night tweeted :

bruce sh.JPG

Can you give Murray-Bruce his answer?

A gift is considered to be something voluntarily given out by someone to another person out of free will without expecting any favor in return.
A gift can be offered to people on special occasions such as birthdays, wedding ceremonies, Christmas, Sallah e.t.c. Most time a gift is not demanded for out of fear of not getting a favor or otherwise....
But a bribe is given out by someone in other to induce another person who might be in a position of authority where such person might have err against the law or to seek favor to turn the table around.... While a gift can not be forced on people, a bribe can be imposed on people knowing fully well that they are hooked already.
A bribe can be negotiated while a gift can not!!
I know Ben Bruce knows better than me but hypocrisy sometimes can make even a phd holder think or talk like an ignorant...
For every Nigerians who have a second thought especially those whose religion & ethnocentric stupidity has not blindfolded knows that the likes of Ben Bruce, FFK, Fayose,,and co are just out to divert peoples attention from reality...

A gift is considered to be something voluntarily given out by someone to another person out of free will without expecting any favor in return.
A gift can be offered to people on special occasions such as birthdays, wedding ceremonies, Christmas, Sallah e.t.c. Most time a gift is not demanded for out of fear of not getting a favor or otherwise....
But a bribe is given out by someone in other to induce another person who might be in a position of authority where such person might have err against the law or to seek favor to turn the table around.... While a gift can not be forced on people, a bribe can be imposed on people knowing fully well that they are hooked already.
A bribe can be negotiated while a gift can not!!
I know Ben Bruce knows better than me but hypocrisy sometimes can make even a phd holder think or talk like an ignorant...
For every Nigerians who have a second thought especially those whose religion & ethnocentric stupidity has not blindfolded knows that the likes of Ben Bruce, FFK, Fayose,,and co are just out to divert peoples attention from reality...
oga which dictionary did you use?

Back