Politics My Dream Was To Become A Successful Lawyer – Olisa Metuh

P

ProfRem

The national publicity secretary of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa Metuh, will turn 50 years tomorrow, November 28.

Preparatory to marking the attainment of the golden age, he had a media chat with journalists in his Abuja residence where he took time to talk about the other side of himself away from politics, and surprisingly, that he is not an enemy to his counterpart in the leading All Progressives Congress (APC) as Nigerians may think.

metuh.jpe

He said, “Growing up, my father was a lawyer, mother, a headmistress. I believe I had some kind of privilege when I was growing up. I grew up in Abakiliki and went to a primary school where I was the only one that had footwear when I was in Primary two.”

On his relationship with Lai Mohammed and other APC party members, he noted that: “Lai Mohammed has done very well for himself and his political party because I believe he has a passion for his job. I have no problem with that. We have exchanged calls and ridden in the same car several times. So, we have no problems. We are not enemies”.

Read full gist

Back