Politics NATFORCE DG Seeks Buhari's Permission to Deal With Arms Deal Beneficiaries

L

LequteMan

The director general, National TaskForce to Combat Illegal Importation of Small Arms, Ammunition and Light Weapons (NATFORCE), Emmanuel Osita, has asked for President Muhammadu Buhari's permission to deal with beneficiaries of the arms deal fraud.

“Anyone who was part of the $2.1 billion arms deal will vomit it. There is corruption in Nigeria and those who have stolen this money must return it. Those who stole money and sent their children to different schools abroad, while our education system in the country remains in shambles, will all return the money they stole.

“I am begging President Muhammadu Buhari to give my company the contract to investigate the schools where their children are and deport them back to Nigeria for them to face the same problem that we are facing. They are citizens of this country and they do not need to travel anywhere. Those who have embezzled public funds should not be allowed to enjoy such benefits.

“I am now telling President Muhammadu Buhari, because he is a God-sent to fight for justice because God will protect him. I am begging Nigerians to give him the benefit of doubt. Buhari needs at least a year and six months before you can see his work. In two years, the true picture of his governance will show.

“Those evaluating Buhari within seven months when he has not spent a year in office are either witches or wizards that want to bring him and his government down," Naij quoted him as saying.

Attachments

• emmanuel osita okereke.jpg
    emmanuel osita okereke.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 63
Back