Politics NCP Chairman Shehu Sani Advises Buhari- Resign Now Before It's Too Late

L

LequteMan

Chairman of the Katsina State Chapter of National Conscience Party, NCP, Abdulmumini Shehu Sani, has called on Muhammadu Buhari to resign his position as the President of Nigeria.

According to him, Buhari should not play with his health.

“In whatever situation of life, health matters and you cannot lead without proper health. You cannot be a dictator or mentor without proper and adequate health. And you cannot think and do the right thing without health," he said.

“Let’s look at Nigeria as a whole that comprises over 180 million people, inasmuch as the leader (Buhari) is incapable based on his health status, let us follow the rule of law constitutionally for him to resign.

“His incapacitation cannot take us anywhere. It is better for him to resign. I can call him my father because he was a school mate to my late father, Shehu Sani, at the Government College, Katsina. But the truth is the Nigerian constitution should not be manipulated to favour one person.

“If we want to be fair to ourselves, he should resign, he is not the only one that can lead Nigeria to the right direction. Let him resign and go back to his family so that he can receive proper medications so that he will be free from the burden of tension from Nigerians and recover.”

Attachments

• buhari london.jpg
    buhari london.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 5
Back