Metro New Wife Drenches Randy Husband in Hot Water

L

LequteMan

hot water.jpg

Aminu Umar’s newly wedded five-day old sixth wife, Jamila Saidu Umar has been locked up in Katsina state police cell for pouring hot water on him during an argument over sex.

Jamila Saidu Umar, speaking with Sunday Sunsaidshe has confessed to the state CID. She also said “my husband had sex with me many times and on each occasion after the act, I would have to use hot water to treat the wound I sustained during the sex.

“He complained that I didn’t satisfy him in the bed and that if I must remain with him I must agree to have sex and satisfy him always. I don’t know why he loves sex so much.”

She said an argument broke out between her and her husband on the fateful day over sex.

“He kept accusing me of not performing to his satisfaction in bed and he started beating me.

“Suddenly I remembered that I had hot water on fire, which I was preparing for his bath. I rushed to the kitchen in annoyance and carried the hot water and poured all on him.”

According to said husband, Aminu Umar, “I instructed my wife to prepare hot water for me to bathe and we had a quarrel. My wife suddenly rushed into the kitchen and carried the hot water and before I knew what was happening, poured the hot water on me. I began to shout for help but she continued pouring the hot water on me.

Speaking on the incident, the Katsina State Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Hurdi , said the ugly incident occurred about 10.00am in the Quarter Area of Katsina.

He said it was the husband’s cry for help that attracted good Samaritans who rescued and rushed him to the General Hospital in Katsina where he is receiving treatment.

The police commissioner said the suspect was in police custody and would soon be charged to court.

Habah phealip, he just bought a new car. Why won't he drive it all over the state 24/7?

Habah phealip, he just bought a new car. Why won't he drive it all over the state 24/7?
But the car says they have driven around town for five days. All the car wants is appreciation for the effort put and a define period of driving.

Abi d man wan knock d engine?

But the car says they have driven around town for five days. All the car wants is appreciation for the effort put and a define period of driving.

Abi d man wan knock d engine?
:D :D @bolded
He should have bought more petrol and engine oil. He wants to use the car to the fullest but didn't care for it to the fullest. Stingy fella.
He should have bought enough engine oil jare.

Back