World New Zealand rape victim 'could have closed her legs'- news.com.au

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

A LAWYER has argued that a sex act between a convicted rapist and his 20-year-old female victim was consensual, because the woman didn't "close her legs".

George Pule, 34, was found guilty of raping the young woman in an alleyway after the bouncer promised to help her gain entry to a club.

SOURCE: news.com.au

Read more at http://www.news.com.au/world/new-ze...-closed-her-legs/story-fndir2ev-1226759730107

images

uhm.....i can't exactly comment because i'm not allowed to use swear words on NB...currently researching polite ways of using them; would be back.

uhm.....i can't exactly comment because i'm not allowed to use swear words on NB...currently researching polite ways of using them; would be back.

LOL. Just tell me what swear word you want to use and I'll write in boldly in uppercase letters. I'm very certain I have the authority to use them.

I don't know about you guys but I find the report very hilarious.

Every can close her legs during a raping session of course, it's the intimidation that makes her submit.

Now if this lady in question was not threatened in any way and also did not make any attempt to scream, maybe the lawyer has a tiny, little, bitty point.

...and there's also a possibility she did not understand the terms and conditions behind the promise he made.

LMAO. Una too dey vex. Examine the facts, let us?

Motor reflexes are exactly that - reflexes. Say, for example, your mother says she's gonna slap you, and that if you flinch, she'll beat you even more. What happens? You will still flinch when the slap comes along. Why? Because flinching is a motor reflex to that stimuli - slap.

When you are engaged in something you do not like - packing your baby brother's poop for example - you sometimes carry an involuntary grimace.

Let us look at it. Fear paralyses, true. But this paralysis is in the form of a stiffness, not pliability, and the spreading of legs is suggestive of pliability. Anyone who spreads her legs during sex, without the slightest bit of reluctance - as suggested by Keith Jeffries - asked for it. Or wants it.

Pardon me.

The only argument against Keith's theory is the sentimental kind "it is disgusting that you would suggest that", "this is not American TV", "she was scared"...

It is one thing to say she didn't resist. It is another thing to prove it. It would be enlightening to see how Keith Jeffries proves that the victim's legs were not marginally - reflexively - trying to close up as Pule, his client, assaulted her virtue and dignity.

Back