World Newborn baby in Colombia 'comes back from the dead' more than 10 hours after being sent to morgue

• Thread starter Thread starter LequteMan
  • Start date Start date
L

LequteMan

A Colombian baby came back from the dead more than 10 hours after being sent to the morgue.

The tiny tot - now named Milagros (Miracles) - was born prematurely in Quibdo in the Pacific state of Choco in the early hours of Wednesday, November 13, last week.

Her mother Jenny Hurtado was just 27 weeks pregnant when she was rushed to the San Francisco de Asis hospital at 2:45am.

Click here to read full story

baby-miracle.jpg

A Colombian baby came back from the dead more than 10 hours after being sent to the morgue.

The tiny tot - now named Milagros (Miracles) - was born prematurely in Quibdo in the Pacific state of Choco in the early hours of Wednesday, November 13, last week.

Her mother Jenny Hurtado was just 27 weeks pregnant when she was rushed to the San Francisco de Asis hospital at 2:45am.

Click here to read full story

View attachment 2875
Shes really a miracle. @[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] if it were some countries, this will be termed ..........

I'm sorry Sir. Leo, buh why do you always kuote all the content of the news item before you reply? *Just curious*

Shes really a miracle. @[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP] if it were some countries, this will be termed ..........
Do give us options, Mr. Lecturer. I've racked my brain enough already.