Metro Nigerian Army Transfer Mama Boko Haram, Aisha Wakil to DSS

kemi

Social Member
The Nigerian Army has handed one of the three persons it declared wanted, Aisha Wakil, a lawyer, to the Department of State Security (DSS) after interrogation at a military facility for about four hours.

Aisha-Wakil.jpg

Vanguard gathered that the self-proclaimed friend of the Boko Haram terrorist group who said she had access to its members and was willing to facilitate a negotiation with the group with regards to the fate of the abducted Chibok girls, wrote a statement after the interrogation before she was transferred to DSS on Wednesday.

It was not clear why Wakil who voluntarily submitted herself to the Army authorities was handed over to the DSS but a source hinted that it was for further investigation as she could prove useful in getting to the root of the Chibok girls debacle.

Before submitting herself to the military authorities, Wakil had complained in the post internet thus “Aisha Wakil to @HQNigerian Army. You are out for mischief. Yes I have links with Boko Haram and you have always known that.”

“I am Aisha Wakil. I understand that the military declared me, Ahmed Salkida and Ahmed Bolori wanted for having links with Boko Haram. It’s interesting, now they believe me.”

Back