Metro Nigerian Worker Murders Female Chinese Boss at High Security Estate in Ikeja

L

LequteMan

A casual worker at Green World, a drug producing firm in Lagos state, 28-year-old Okechukwu Amost, in in trouble for murdering his 26-year-old Chinese boss, Alice Xu.

Residents of Tayo Laose Close, Akinola Cole Estate, Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos State, are in shock over the incident.

According to reports, he sneaked into Xu’s apartment (located at the firm's premises) around 8pm last Friday and suffocated her to death while she was asleep by covering her nose with a cloth.

He then ransacked the apartment and made away with about N800,000 and $2,000, which belonged to the deceased.

It's said that he usually complain of harassment by the lady, and decided to “deal with her” that day.

To evade arrest at the estate gate, which is manned by private guards and two policemen, Amos disguised as a mad man but luck ran against him.

A security guard at the gate narrated how he was apprehended:

“I was at the security post around 9pm that day when I saw a man half-naked. He walked towards the gate bare-footed. He was holding a pair of slippers and carrying a load wrapped with a shirt on his head.

“I initially took the man for a mad person, but after a closer look, I discovered that he is Ikechukwu (Amos). I asked him what was wrong and why he was dressed like that. He said he was angry and that he was quitting his job at the the company. I asked if the person that brought him to the company was aware, he said no.

“I volunteered to call the person, but he refused. I requested to know the content of the bag with him, he was reluctant.

“That was when I became suspicious and called a policeman, who was at the gate with me. He interrogated him and forced him to open the bag. The bag contained a lot of cash. He led the policeman to the company, where we found the woman dead.”

He said Amos was handed over to the police at the MAN Centre division.

Attachments

• police-line31.jpg
    police-line31.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 14
Back