Sports NPFL: Isiaka Olawale Confident Dolphins Will Finish Strong

Dolphins FC and Super Sand Eagles player, Isiaka Olawale has expressed confidence that his side have what it takes to bounce back in the second half of the Nigeria Professional Football League.

The Port Harcourt based team are currently lying on the 19th position on the NPFL log, just one point ahead of Taraba, who are 20th on the league table but, Isiaka insisted that things will be different in the second half.

The 31-year old midfielder revealed that he won't be available for his side's game against Nasarawa United due to Malaria he picked up after their game against Giwa in the midweek fixture.

“Am still there, but have serious malaria after our game at home against Giwa FC and I’m still under treatment.”

“Only coach knows the problem of his team and he still has the chance to make d corrections before it becomes too late.”

"Not that we don’t have good player, we have bunch of good players but it’s only the coach that knows d problem.’’

"But I believe there’s much room for d team to bounce back which I believe"

"What's happening to us now we'll take it in good faith but I believe from second stanza things will change for good"
Isiake Olawale.jpg

Back