Metro OAU Graduate Alleged North America-Based Nigerian Lecturer of Sexual Misconduct

Jamaz

The Cable reports that Francis Fakoya, a Nigerian lecturer at St. George’s University (SGU), a private institution in Grenada, West Indies, might land in trouble if indicted in the ongoing investigation of sexual misconduct.

Fakoya was a lecturer at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, Osun state.

Earlier in the week, one Funke Dezarn, a former student of OAU, accused Fakoya of sexual misconduct.

She spoke after listening to Oprah Winfrey’s speech at the Golden Globe Award. Winfrey had inspired women to speak up.

Deazrn’s post is reproduced below:

Oprah’s speech on Golden Globe tonight inspired me to post this.

Dr. Francis Andy Fakoya of Anatomy Department OAU Ife-Ife, Nigeria, you destroyed many young lives through your sexual harassments.

As that was not enough, you used your power as a teacher to Medical Students, to fail any student that refused you.

Some of the student victims repeated the class, some like me were lucky to have just a resit, while some were thrown out of Medical school.

I chose to say NO to you and you failed me in Anatomy 2 times (Part 2 and Part 3), which are the only failures I have on my transcript!!! I remember your words to me both times, a day before both exams,

Agree to sleep with me or you fail and resit the exam”.

Wherever you are tonight, for all the lives you affected negatively,TIME’S UP!!!#metoo #Goldenglobe #Timesup #Oprahthankyou.

Pls share this post as many times as can until this message gets to him! He destroyed too many lives.

Attachments

• IMG_20180113_084322_260.JPG
    IMG_20180113_084322_260.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 21
Back