Politics Obasanjo's Letter Not In Interest of Nigeria, Buhari is Better Than Him- Uzor Kalu

L

LequteMan

Ex-Abia state governor, Orji Kalu, has faulted ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo and his recent letter criticizing the tenure of President Muhammadu Buhari, advising him not to contest the 2019 presidential election.

“I think Obasanjo’s letter is not in the best interest of Nigeria. I don’t want to reply him because I have given you example times without number.

“There are three express roads Obasanjo refused to build when he was the president of Nigeria; Port Harcourt-Okigwe-Umuahia-Enugu expressway. It is being built now by the Buhari administration.

“Another one is the Enugu-Awka-Onitsha Expressway. It is being built now by the Buhari administration. Obasanjo did not build it.

“Then there is the Onitsha-Owerri-Aba Expressway. The Buhari administration is building it now.

“Between Obasanjo and Buhari who should I call my friend in real terms? So Buhari is my friend; so he is a better President.

“I don’t wish to reply that letter because the former president has no morals that should qualify him to write that letter,” he said.

Attachments

• orji kalu.jpg
    orji kalu.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 7
Back