Metro Ogun: Father Deflowers 14-Year-Old Daughter, Batters Her For Refusing More Sex [PHOTO]

P

ProfRem

A commercial driver, Fatai Ogundele, has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly raping his 14-year-old daughter, Titi (not real name).

It was learnt that Ogundele and Titi’s mother divorced in 2006.

According to PUNCH, Ogundele allegedly started engaging in the incestuous relationship with Titi about two years ago.

However, the bubble burst on May 6, 2016, when Titi raised the alarm, drawing the attention of neighbours when her father allegedly wanted to molest her again. The neigbours reported the matter to the police, leading to his arrest.

It was gathered that Titi’s sister had fled home when Ogundele requested to check her private parts to know if she had been growing pubic hairs.

faa.JPG

Titi in a chat with PUNCH said her father raped her whenever her stepmother was not at home, adding that he had raped her on five occasions

When asked Ogundele faulted Titi’s claim, saying, he only had sex with her once.

He said, “It is a lie. I only slept with her once. I have realised my mistake and I promise I won’t make it again.”

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Muyiwa Adejobi, confirmed the incident. He said Ogundele had been transferred to the state police command headquarters in Abeokuta for further investigation.

Source: PUNCH

Back