Metro Ogun: Mysterious Tree Attracts Thousands of Christian, Muslim Pilgrims

L

LequteMan

Thousands of Christian and Muslim pilgrims have been attracted to two trees where an Arabic insignia appeared on a tree, in the house of a two Christians.

The Moringa trees are located at No.6, and No.9, Unity Street, Ire-akari Estate, Iloye, Abule Iroko, Ado-Odo Ota, Ogun state.

The inscriptions on the first tree was discovered on Dec 24, 2016 while that of the second tree was discovered on Jan. 2, 2017,

Mr Michael Ibironke, the occupant of one of the houses where the trees are located, said what happened remained a mystery to him. He said he's been an occupant of the house for over 17 years and that the Moringa trees were planted in 2014.

According to him, thousands of people of different faith have visited to see the trees, offer prayers and appreciate the work of God.

“On December 26, 2016, we celebrated Christmas party in my compound and did not discover anything.

“But on the Jan. 2, while I was doing my morning exercise with my wife, she called my attention to it. My wife was the one that discovered it.

“We are not a Muslim, so we called a Muslim brother (Mr Ajibade) to explain the strange thing. We also invited an Imam, who also confirmed it.

“Over 10,000 people of different faith have visited my house since Jan. 2. On Thursday at about 12 noon, my son counted over 3,000 people.

“We are not complaining about the disturbance, because it will mean we do not value the work of God.

“We are happy about it, people are greeting and praying for us.

“What happened has not affected our faith as Christian. People are celebrating and praising God. It is a mystery to everyone.

“We have been receiving people from different places Mushin, Ifo, Owode-Yewa and even from Omu-Aran in Kwara.

“My house has become a tourist centre. What God revealed to us is that He is the greatest, no man is equal to Him and He can reveal Himself in anyway,” he said.

NAN

Attachments

• trees-02.jpg
    trees-02.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 23
Back