Sports Ogunjobi lists out what he intends to achieve if elected NFF president

Taiwo Ogunjobi believes that he can change the face of Nigerian football if elected president of the Nigeria Football Federation(NFF)

The former NFF general secretary is one of the candidates who will next week contest for the top job in Nigerian football.

Ogunjobi added that he will try and resolve all the crises that have plagued Nigerian football,bringing together all the warring parties .
“It is because we are not united that crises come up all the time. If we have a united body, there will be understanding.

“Football issues should be settled amicably by stakeholders not in the law courts and by government. I have a good relationship with a good number of people in the football family and this will be enough to unite all of us.”

Speaking on the cancelled sponsorship deal by Nigeria's kits sponsors,Adidas,Ogunjoi promised to make sure the country gets back the deal if he is elected.

“Nigeria got the sponsorship when I was in office as Secretary General and if elected, I will ensure we retain the adidas deal and I will bring in more international sponsors for the federation.

“There is need to get sponsors to enable the NFF to run programmes and achieve independence to a large extent,” he added.

rsz_ogunjobi.jpg

Back