Entertainment P-Square: Peter Okoye Drags His Twin Brother To Court, Seeks Dissolution Of Contract

M

mrsam

Psquare's Peter and Paul Okoye are finally splitting.

A letter sent by Peter Okoye to renowned lawyer, Festus Keyamo was obtained by Linda Ikeji, asking for a dissolution of the P-Square contract

Peter confirmed the development, saying; "Psquare is no more. I have nothing against my brothers. I saw Paul's post on Instagram about blood being thicker than water.'

'Who is water and who is blood,' Peter asked, adding that his nuclear family (wife and kids) are very important to him and he has decided to move on with his personal brand - Mr P.

See letter below

contract.png

Attachments

• PSQUARE.jpg
    PSQUARE.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 42
Most bands split after a while. They become more exposed and less tolerant to the personalities of those they work with as they would believe more in their individual contributions to the group. It is healthy to separate professionally sometimes, especially if your personal well-being and relationships are suffering. Money is not the only thing motivation in life. It should never be really, but we all need it sometimes.

They should split if it will make way for peace especially now that the nuclear family is being involved. After all, since the big fight occurred, their music career hasn't been the same again.

Back