Metro Pastors Who Oppose the FRCN Law Are Money Launderers - Pastor Tunde Bakare

A

abujagirl

Pastor Tunde Bakare, founder of The Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Sunday said that religious leaders who are against the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria Act 2011 are money launderers.

Tunde Bakare2.jpg

AIT NEWS reports that Bakare made the claim on Sunday during his sermon. ''I can testify that the law was explained to kingpins in the church, but now you want to get away because you want to cover your iniquity. You won’t get away with it,'' Bakare said.

“You want to get away because you have laundered money, and you are now trying to cover your yansh”.

“I am a trained lawyer, I have read the law. The law specifically mentioned Chief Imams and pastors, that they can have lifelong terms. But it says you cannot be chief priest, chief treasurer, and chief administrator.”

He described church leaders who oppose the law as “pentecostal charismatic rascals” who want to do whatever they like even if the law says otherwise.

“You don’t want to comply with the law, then why did you register under the law? It is a spirit of lawlessness and the anti-Christ because the anti-Christ is a lawless spirit.”

Back