Politics PDP Chieftain Expresses Doubt Chibok School Girls Were Kidnapped, Asks “Who Saw It Happen?” -Sahara

Vunderkind

Social Member
Mrs. Kema Chikwe, the National Women Leader of the Peoples Democratic Party (#PDP) today publicly questioned the story of the abduction of teenage school girls in Chibok, Borno State.

Speaking at a prayer session held for national security at the party's national secretariat in Abuja, Mrs. Chikwe said there were many unanswered questions concerning the kidnap.

Among them, according to her, are: "How did it happen? Who saw it happen? Who did not see it happen? Who is behind this?”

Towards obtaining answers, she demanded that the principal of the school should release the names and photographs of the abducted girls.

Click here to read more

Source: #SaharaReporters
Kema-Chikwe-360x225.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, we have not heard much about the Principal's story on this foggy issue. Mrs. Kema Chikwe demanded that the principal of the school should release the names and photographs of the abducted girls. I agree with her.

Unfortunately, we have not heard much about the Principal's story on this foggy issue. Mrs. Kema Chikwe demanded that the principal of the school should release the names and photographs of the abducted girls. I agree with her.

This request does not have to be made publicly. I am sure the 'authorities' have requested this information. I know we are in the age of social media but not everything should be put out there. Also, politically, it is pretty insensitive unless she is privy to some information that us mortals do not have.

Yup. While it might seem like the 'smart' thing to do, it only looks callous, and on Social Media they're already calling her Jonathan's bulldog.

This is a delicate matter, no matter the outcome or precedents.

Back