Politics PDP Makes Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor 'Ali Modu Sheriff' Party's Acting Chairman

A

abujagirl

Adeyanju Deji, Director, New Media of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has announced the appointment of former Borno state Governor and alleged boko haram sponsor , Ali Modu Sheriff as the Acting National Chairman of the party.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Last edited:
Looks like Buhari will govern Nigeria for as long as he wishes regardless of policies [USERGROUP=15]@News Hub Team[/USERGROUP]

Congratulations to @PDPNigeria for this landmark achievement. What a disastrous way to start OPPOSITION!

@PatrickGilbert - I agree with you. The more I read about the man being Boko Haram sponsor, with no action taken, the less I believe it. I am sure the current government would have wasted no time in sorting him out if the evidence was there. Time for everyone to engage brain and think. Until he is arrested and proven to be the sponsor we should probably just let him be [USERGROUP=15]@News Hub Team[/USERGROUP]

@PatrickGilbert - I agree with you. The more I read about the man being Boko Haram sponsor, with no action taken, the less I believe it. I am sure the current government would have wasted no time in sorting him out if the evidence was there. Time for everyone to engage brain and think. Until he is arrested and proven to be the sponsor we should probably just let him be [USERGROUP=15]@News Hub Team[/USERGROUP]

There were some basic evidences and insinuations concerning his involvement with the sect... one was the appointment of a closed ally of the former Boko Haram Chieftain who was allegedly killed inside Police net and others were 'links'. Just that our investigative system is bad in this part of the world.

Back