Sports Pogba Prays Man City Stars Suffer Injury

Jamaz

Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba has controversially declared that he wants Premier League title rivals Manchester City to suffer an injury crisis.

City will aim to continue their winning streak and extend their eight points lead as they host West Ham today at the Etihad Stadium.

Speaking on BBC’s Football Focus, the 24-year-old said: “Some day I hope they are going to slip and I hope, and I know that it’s bad to say things like that, but I hope for us that some very important players get injured.

“Just like what is happening with us because every time we are having important players that get injured and missing important games.

“If that happens to them as well then maybe it will make a difference. It might be a little touch that makes them weaker.”

The comments are unlikely to go down well in the blue half of Manchester and seem particularly mean-spirited considering his own injury issues.

“When I was injured I was watching the game all the time and trying to understand what I could do to help the team more, it makes you grow,” he said.

“When you’re not playing it’s not pleasant to watch the team play because you want to play but it makes you want it more.”

Vanguard News

Attachments

• IMG_20171203_083131.jpg
    IMG_20171203_083131.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 30
Back