Politics President Buhari Receives US Secretary of Commerce, Penny Pritzker [See Photos]

P

ProfRem

President Buhari at the State house, today, received the US Secretary of Commerce Ms. Penny Pritzker.
Ms Pritzker said she was directed by President Obama to lead a 10-man American business men and women team to Nigeria to seek ways the two countries can partner.

“The purpose is to better understand the opportunities and challenges of doing business in Nigeria. Our team is very optimistic about your government’s commitment to security, good governance, fighting corruption, having reliable and regular regulatory policies. All these make us optimistic about working together. We are not here to sell policies, but to partner with you” she said.

President Muhammadu Buhari said that his administration will continue to welcome the support and understanding of the United States as it strives to achieve greater internal security and socio-economic progress in Nigeria.
"I remain grateful for the reception accorded me and my team when we visited the United States at the invitation of President Obama."

Sect.jpg

sect1.jpg

sect2.jpg

sect3.jpg

Back