Politics President Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline [SEE PHOTOS]

P

ProfRem

The President Muhammadu Buhari-led federal government, on Monday, relaunched the War Against Indiscipline, WAI Brigade, in Abuja, saying in this era of insecurity, violence, kidnapping, and other forms of social vices, the role of the Brigade in civil intelligence gathering cannot be over emphasized.

Director General of the National Orientation Agency, Garba Abari is currently meeting with National and State Commanders of Community Support Brigade/War Against Indiscipline (WAI).

Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed had at a meeting in January, 2016 with the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) in Abuja last week, to enlist their support in the on-going war against terrorism.

It will be recalled that as a military Head of State, Buhari alongside Tunde Idiagbon launched a nationwide campaign called “War Against Indiscipline” (“WAI”). The WAI campaign was aimed at tackling the most anti-social Nigerian characteristics such as indiscipline, corruption, and lack of environmental sanitation.

waii.JPG

waiiiii.jpg

wailagos.jpg

More to come....

Attachments

• wayi.JPG
    wayi.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
32years later..... our President back in Military regalia but we need it in Nigeria. We need discipline not only on roads, environment but financial, moral and duty-wise.

Same sequence... Why are they old folks? They look tired. And are they the new National Coach? Green, White, Nigeria! :)

It's all jokes till someone gets whipped. BTW we are crying no money in the economy and yet we do this..... or is it a volunteer job? How do you even discipline adult Nigerians? Buhari's and Co should please take several seats

Sing along to Fela:

Make you hear this one
War against indiscipline, ee-oh
Na Nigerian government, ee-oh
Dem dey talk ee-oh
My people are useless, my people are senseless, my people are indiscipline
Na Nigerian government, ee-oh
Dem dey talk be dat
I never hear dat before oh
Make government talk, ee-oh