Metro Prophet Abiara Reacts to Order Given Igbos to Vacate the North by Arewa Youths

L

LequteMan

Prophet Samuel Abiara, the General Evangelist of the Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide, has called on Igbos living in the north not to panic over the quit notice given them by Arewa youths.

Speaking at a revival programme in Ikorodu, he condemned the call and called on northern leaders to call their youths to order.

“I want to call on all Nigerians to keep their minds at rest, especially our Igbo brothers and sisters who have been asked to leave the northern part of the country. God is our father and he owns Nigeria. He will help us as long as we obey Him.

“I admonish all the easterners not to panic at all. God is in control. They should not react negatively to this matter.

“I also want to appeal to the northern youths to allow peace to reign. I call on the northern elders to calm these angry youths.

“We must know that there is no peace in chaos. They must remember that Nigeria has yet to recover from the last civil war that claimed millions of lives and destroyed property.”

The cleric also noted that any plot to overthrow the Nigerian government through a coup would fail.

Attachments

• Abiara.jpg
    Abiara.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Back