Metro Rape allegation: Nigerian female pastor Busola Olotu makes shocking revelations about Biodun Fatoyinbo, says she believes Busola Dakolo (video) - LIB

Wakanda

The last has certainly not been heard in the rape allegation leveled on clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo.
Reverend Busola Olotu, a clergywoman who Biodun Fatoyinbo saw as a mentor, had an exclusive interview with media personality, Adesuwa Onyenokwe, where she revealed that Busola's sister, Funmi Ayeni, had come to her in 2011 to recount how her sister, Busola, had become troubled after she was allegedly raped by Fatoyinbo who was her pastor at the time.

biodun.PNG

READ MORE

Last edited:
The last has certainly not been heard in the rape allegation leveled on clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo by Busola Dakolo, wife of singer Timi Dakolo.
Reverend Busola Olotu, a clergywoman who Biodun Fatoyinbo saw as a mentor, had an exclusive interview with media personality, Adesuwa Onyenokwe, where she revealed that Busola's sister, Funmi Ayeni, had come to her in 2011 to recount how her sister, Busola, had become troubled after she was allegedly raped by Fatoyinbo who was her pastor at the time.

View attachment 211009

Frankly, I am finding it difficult to believe Bukola Dakolo does not have hidden agenda for alleging that Biodun Fatoyinbo assault her asexually.

I am just imagining........
""You came to my house on different occasions, I made a sexual advancements twice, and you did not resist on those two occasions. Twenty years down the line, you come to the public to allege that I raped you."" Bullshit!!!!

But, my worry is "was she forced to the extent that she couldn't shout when the attempt of rape started"?

For me, if the so called "rape" happened twice as she claimed, it must be that Bukola was enjoying that moment.

A rape that took place twice and she couldn't shout to expose Fatoyinbo there and then, it must be that Bukola consented to the whole sex game.

Coming out almost 20years after with the allegation of rape must be that she is jealous of Fatoyinbo success over time; and I guess she is doing everything possible to pull the Fatoyinbo down. Simple!!!

For me, Bukola Dakolo is a shame to womanhood. She is a shameless woman.

Back