Entertainment Reactions To Lydia Forson's New Movie - 'A Letter From Adam'

As fans continue to anticipate the Nigerian premiere of Ghanaian actress, Lydia Forson's new movie, 'A Letter From Adam,' reactions have begun to trickle in based on what individual assessment of the trailer as well as the synopsis.
Before we take the reactions, let's quickly take a look at the synopsis

Synopsis:
A contemporary story about love, loss and hope will draw audiences into a realistic cycle of life seen through the pain of loss, the journey of self discovery and the courage and strength to find hope in the face of adversity.

Reactions:

BellaNaija: Set in the busy yet simple city of Accra, “A Letter From Adam” seeks to give the audience an often neglected truth about love — that love doesn’t always come in the form one often expects it to.

Anonymous: The trailer didn't say anything about the movie... Quite vague

Anonymous: On the other hand, I felt too much was told in the trailer. Looks good though

Libgirl: I also felt too much was shown in the trailer but it looks good and i do hope it's not disappointing

Edward: I would love to have this movie on my laptop

View Trailer below:

The cast of 'A Letter From Adam' includes Lydia Forson, Wale Ojo, Naa Ashokor Mensah Doku, Akorfa Edjeani, Albert Jackson, Fred Kanebi and introducing Jeff Kumordzie & Louie Lartey. “A Letter from Adam” was directed by Sam Kessie. We hope it hits Nigerian cinemas soon!

#LydiaForson #ALetterFromAdam

Lydia Forson - A Letter From Adam (1).jpg

Back