Politics Read What Saraki Said About the Missing Budget After a Private Meeting With Buhari

• Thread starter Thread starter abujagirl
  • Start date Start date
A

abujagirl

President Muhammadu Buhari and Senate President, Bukola Saraki today held a private meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to THE NATION, Saraki, who came out from the President’s office about 30 minutes after his arrival, declined to speak to journalists on the allegedly missing 2016 Budget proposal.

He simply exclaimed “Ha, ha, ha,” and jumped into his vehicle.

buhari-saraki2.jpg

I laugh .....hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....jump into my tricycle and off to home

The Pandemonium we are into in this country as result of the so called APC led Government. How can we lost such a very eminent document ( a financial plan in that matter)? What is the security of our tomorrow

President Muhammadu Buhari and Senate President, Bukola Saraki today held a private meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

According to THE NATION, Saraki, who came out from the President’s office about 30 minutes after his arrival, declined to speak to journalists on the allegedly missing 2016 Budget proposal.

He simply exclaimed “Ha, ha, ha,” and jumped into his vehicle.

View attachment 67596
No wonder, that is what they used to as they all came from ... party where 20b was one time missing during oga's administration. We thank God that it's not GET's time, now no place for that.

The Pandemonium we are into in this country as result of the so called APC led Government. How can we lost such a very eminent document ( a financial plan in that matter)? What is the security of our tomorrow
Which on is the APC led government again? Don't we have PDP senators in the National Assembly? What is their job. Or you want to tell me that they are not aware of how the budget got missing?

From Saraki's reaction we can conclude that he has a copy of the budget in his office. Could one of you twitterati ask him about the budget [USERGROUP=16]@Panel[/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=15]@News Hub Team[/USERGROUP]

Which on is the APC led government again? Don't we have PDP senators in the National Assembly? What is their job. Or you want to tell me that they are not aware of how the budget got missing?
@Samguine - be fair. This is an APC government issue. The Senate president is APC, the majority of the senators are APC. The main concern is that no one feels they need to deal with this so my conclusion is that the budget is not missing but being worked on. Either way, it does not bode well.

Your President presented a budget with mind boggling provisions that tainted the so called saintly “i-am-not-corrupt” /i -am not clueless cloak that he wears. Unfortunately for him :), the budget leaked. So they all sat down and came up with this ridiculous story that only persons with extremely low IQs will buy.
And as usual PMB will use the pronoun "I" - I dont know about it, channel your questions to NASS....... .

Back