Metro Rev. Father Mbaka Speaks About Challenges Facing Nigeria

P

ProfRem

Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministries based in Enugu on Friday declared that Nigeria will definitely succeed.

Speaking with State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, he assured that Nigeria will overcome the challenges presently facing it.

He said: “We have come to commit the nation into the hands of God and pray for peace and God should establish His blessings in our country.

“We wish to pray for the revamping of the economy. We are committing Aso Rock into the hands of God. We are also here to commit Nigeria to Jesus, that this 2015 ‎Christmas, Nigerians will say God is great.

mbaka.jpg

“Pray for blessing for our people, I want to assure Nigerians that in the midst of what is happening, we shall succeed, the time of promotion is coming,” he added.

On the agitation for Biafra, he said that he did not discuss it with the President, saying: “I am silent on everything about Biafra.”

On the claim that he is controversial, he said: “People can say what they want to say, I am a happy man.”

During the last administration, the clergy had predicted the exit of former President Goodluck Jonathan from power in the period leading to the March 2015 Presidential election.

True to his prediction, Jonathan lost the election to President Muhammadu Buhari.

- TheNation

Back