Sports Rio Olympics: It's Wrong for Mikel, Siasia to Accept $390,000 Gift- Nigerian Senate

L

LequteMan

Chairman of the Nigeria Senate Committee on Sports, Senator Joe Obinna Ogba (PDP, Ebonyi), on Thursday said it isn't right for the Nigerian Olympic team to accept a $390,000 gift from Japanese surgeon Dr. Katsuya Takasu.

According to him, it was wrong of the team to receive the money because its source was unknown.

“I don’t think it was nice for our country to accept such money given the happenings around world now. Money is good but it’s not every money that comes your way that you collect. So, I associate myself fully with the President of the Nigeria Football Federation,” he noted.

Leadership

Attachments

• Mikel-Obi-Katsuya-Takasu-Samson-Siasia.jpg
    Mikel-Obi-Katsuya-Takasu-Samson-Siasia.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 21
Chairman of the Nigeria Senate Committee on Sports, Senator Joe Obinna Ogba (PDP, Ebonyi), on Thursday said it isn't right for the Nigerian Olympic team to accept a $390,000 gift from Japanese surgeon Dr. Katsuya Takasu.

According to him, it was wrong of the team to receive the money because its source was unknown.

“I don’t think it was nice for our country to accept such money given the happenings around world now. Money is good but it’s not every money that comes your way that you collect. So, I associate myself fully with the President of the Nigeria Football Federation,” he noted.

Leadership[/QUOTE

To hell with the source.all join. As Yoruba will say ( owo olowo, owo ti wa keledua ma fi won wa i.e may we not lack.) Mikel well done for collecting tge money hard.

To hell with the source.all join. As Yoruba will say ( owo olowo, owo ti wa keledua ma fi won wa i.e may we not lack.) Mikel well done for collecting the money hare. If na him shey he no go collect am?

To hell with the source.all join. As Yoruba will say ( owo olowo, owo ti wa keledua ma fi won wa i.e may we not lack.) Mikel well done for collecting the money hare. If na him shey he no go collect am?

What about stolen property? Is it okay to buy stolen properties or for pastors to collect tithes or gifts from thieves?

Answers on a postcard, please.

Back