Entertainment RMD - ''The thing you call swag, sex appeal…is the GLORY OF GOD''

A

abujagirl

Nollywood actor Richard Mofe-Damijo, RMD today wrote an inspiring piece on Instagram on how he was able to pull a successful comeback in the movie industry after 8-years away.

RMD.jpg

RMD wrote, ''Let’s take some time to revisit the “you’re too old to go for your dreams” myth. Yea, it’s a myth and if anyone tries to convince you otherwise, tell them to take a good look at me. I left the scene (my dreams) for EIGHT YEARS…8 years in the entertainment industry is a life time, trust me, so I call it EIGHT LONG YEARS of being away from my dreams. Contrary to what a lot of you think and/or believe, when it was time for me to return to my dreams, I was scared, worried, uncertain, had doubts, questions and fears but hey, I went to the rock that is higher than I (God). I went to Him in humility and sincerity… The thing you call swag, sex appeal, charisma…you name it, is the GLORY OF GOD…It is by His special grace that at 55 rapidly going on 56, I am blessed to live my dreams in health and sound mind. Today, I encourage you to conquer your fears, worries, doubts, uncertainties and go with God. Go for your dreams… it’s never too late to start, never too late to try again… #RMDSaysSo #GODISNEVERLATE #JustDoIt #TrustGod #GoWithGod #StayPositive #Believe #WednesdayWisdom

Back