Business Skye Bank Partners Kia Motors to Launch Flexible Auto Finance Scheme

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - Skye Bank has partnered Kia motors to launch a vehicle finance scheme which allows consumers to walk away with a brand new vehicle with a 20% down payment.

“So, rather than opt for fairly used cars popularly called ‘Tokunbo’ in local parlance, customers are encouraged to provide 20 per cent equity contribution for a brand new car while the balance can be repaid over a four-year period,” Head of Retail Banking Group at Skye Bank, Nkolika Okoli, said.

She also noted that there was no need for salary domiciliation for salary earners, saying they could meet monthly repayment using post-dated cheques.

The arrangement covers Kia models like Picanto, Rio, Cerrato, Optima and Sportage.

Kia Motors’ Chief Commercial Officer, Mr. Sandeep Malhotra, lauded the partnership, describing it as an important one.

He listed the benefits accruable to customers who buy Kia cars under the special arrangement to include free first three services, discounted prices, free delivery, five-year warranty and free vehicle tracker.

Attachments

• kia2.jpg
    kia2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 9
@Samguine @ese You can get a new Kia before the end of the year.
So Buhari can come and probe me abi? In this era of Dasukigate :D. Wonder why nobody wants to post bail for Dokpesi and is still in prison? Because nobody wants his/her source of income to be scrutinized, even if it's legit.

But I still believe God performs miracles. Na Honda Crosstour I want.

Back